歷史遺跡

2008年12月4日 星期四

這世界真是...太棒了~!Discovery Channel.

這是我這一陣子最喜歡的廣告之一

Discovery頻道。標題是“這世界實在是太棒了~!“(The World is Just... Awesome)

歌詞如下:

Astronaut 1: It never gets old, huh?

Astronaut 2: Nope.

Astronaut 1: It kinda makes you want to...

Astronaut 2: Break into song?

Astronaut 1: Yep.

I love the mountains,
I love the clear blue skies
I love big bridges
I love when great whites fly

I love the whole world
And all its sights and sounds
Boom-de-ah-da, boom-de-ah-da (twice)

I love the oceans
I love real dirty things
I love to go fast
I love Egyptian kings


I love the whole world
And all its crazy things
Boom-de-ah-da, boom-de-ah-da (twice)

I love tornadoes
I love arachnids
I love hot magma
I love the giant squids
I love the whole world
It's such a brilliant place
Boom-de-ah-da, boom-de-ah-da (repeating until fade)

這個是維基百科對這首歌做的介紹喔~真是特強大的~~!

沒有留言: